Your facility may be eligible to recover significant revenues from several class action settlements. Take advantage of Class Action Settlement Recovery Service Assistance with SDAHO Endorsed Business partner, Managed Care Advisory Group, LLC (MCAG). MCAG is an industry leader in the class action settlement recovery business, representing more than 1,400 hospitals and recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for its clients.
Below are highlighted cases covered by MCAG:
- Pharma Benefit Plan settlements generally allege businesses with self-insured health plans (typically larger organizations) overpaid for drugs purchased on behalf of their employees due to artificially inflated and/or stabilized prices.
- Lovenox/Enoxaparin (blood thinner) | $120M fund | September 1, 2020 filing deadline
- Loestrin 24 FE/Minatrin 24 FE (contraceptive) | $63M fund | September 21, 2020 filing deadline
- The Payment Card Interchange Fee settlement, also known as the Visa/MasterCard settlement, reimburses hospitals for fees paid for accepting Visa or MasterCard payments from customers in the US between 1/1/2004 and 1/25/2019.The fund amount is $5.54B. Filing deadline has not yet been determined.
- Given the impact of COVID-19 on hospital cash flow, an option to assign your claim for this settlement may be of interest. For more information, see the FAQ or contact Kimberly Johnson at (818) 640-3164.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield antitrust litigation. The status of this case remains in litigation and is not yet a settled matter from which we can pursue recoveries. However, members who engage can rest assured that if and when a settlement becomes available, they will be promptly notified of any information MCAG may need to complete your claim with minimal effort on your part.
MCAG clients do not spend any time looking for class actions or examining settlement documentation—as part of the settlement recovery process, MCAG continually searches for class actions. Once enrolled, MCAG notifies clients of the opportunity, determines eligibility, and submits claims on the client’s behalf. The enrollment process is fast, easy, and has no upfront fees.
For additional information, please contact Connor Hickman, Business Development Manager.
Payment Card Settlement Disclaimer: On December 13, 2019 the Court granted final approval of the settlement filed on September 18, 2018 for the Rule 23(b)(3) Class Plaintiffs in this action. No claim forms are available at this time, and no claim-filing deadline exists. No-cost assistance will be available from the Class Administrator and Class Counsel during any claims-filing period. No one is required to sign up with any third-party service in order to participate in any settlement. For additional information regarding the status of the litigation, interested persons may visit www.paymentcardsettlement.com, the Court-approved website for this case.
SDAHO Enterprise was developed to pursue valued services and increase non-dues revenue. Overall goals and objectives of providing revenue to supplement SDAHO strategies and providing support and benefit to members.