SDAHO’s second year of the Nurse Leadership program began on January 14, 2021. Forty one nurses from across the state registered for the year long program and will gather monthly (via virtual and in-person), to further develop their leadership skills and gain knowledge on regulations, South Dakota resources and advocacy efforts happening in the state. SDAHO has partnered with the University of South Dakota and the Beacom School of Business to deliver the executive leadership education.
The program includes:
- Seven executive leadership webinars presented by the University of South Dakota (USD), Beacom School of Business faculty
- Introduction to Federal (LeadingAge & AHA) and State Associations (SD Organization for Nursing Leadership & SD Nurse Association)
- Human Resource & Operation session led by USD, Beacom School of Business faculty
- Regulatory & Advocacy session led by South Dakota Federal and State experts
- Participation in SDAHO’s Post-Acute Care or Annual Convention with Leadership track
SDAHO would like to thank the following sponsors that generously support this program.
- South Dakota Board of Nursing and Center for Workforce
- SD Organization for Nursing Leadership
- South Dakota Nurses Association
- SDAHO Enterprise
To learn more about this program, click here.