This series includes:
- February 23 – Team Culture, Presenter: Todd Forkel, CEO Avera St. Luke’s
- March 9 – Conflict is a Good Thing, Presenter: Margaret Sumption, Sumption & Wyland
- May 11 – Difficult Conversations, Presenter: Margaret Sumption, Sumption & Wyland
- July 15 – Organizational Leadership Communication, Presenter: Jennifer Anderson, Ph.D. SDSU Association Professor
To learn more and register, click here. Note: This series is included in the member education package.
Other SDAHO education offered during the month of February:
- Creative Activities in Long-Term Care – February 9, 11:00 am, CST
Bringing Life, Work and Passion Back into Balance Series – February 11, 18 & 25, 3:30 pm, CST
- Goin’ Old School: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Geriatric Behavioral Disturbances – February 11, 11:00 am, CST
- The Basics of Infection Prevention and Control – February 17, 11:00 am CST
- Human Resource Implications & Legalization of Marijuana – February 25, 11:00 am CST
*Note: These webinars are included in the member education package.
To see the full list of educational events, visit www.sdaho.org/calendar.