SDAHO’s Rural Health Leaders Conference takes place next week, June 9-10 in Pierre, SD. We would love to see you in-person, but if you are unable to attend in person, we have added a live-streaming option. This will provide you/your team access to the education through a portal on SDAHO’s website. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is Monday, June 7. We hope you can join us, either in-person or virtually.
Wednesday, June 9, 1:00-4:30pm CST
- AHA Federal Update, John Supplitt AHA
- H-1B Workforce Solution Grant, Dr. Matt Owens, Bridget Diamond-Welch
- Sequential Intercept Modeling, Brock Rops, Bridget Diamond-Welch
Thursday, June 10, 8:30-2:30pm CST
- NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCED: Mental Health Awareness in Rural South Dakota, Front Porch Coalition – Suicide & LOSS Prevention Team, Bridget Swier
- Future Design Trends in Rural Healthcare & Senior Living, Leo A Daly Architecture
- Helmsley Charitable Trust & the Rural Healthcare Program, Scott Johnson
- Office of Rural Health Update, Kaitlin Thompson, Tracy Thomas & Tammy Hatting
- Life Is a Marathon, So Double Tie Your Shoes, Elaine Doll-Dunn, PhD
To view the agenda in its entirety, click here.