The SD Healthcare Human Resource Association (SDHHRA) sponsors two awards that are presented at the SDAHO Annual Convention Awards Luncheon. Nominations for these awards will must be received no later than July 20, 2021. More than one employee can be nominated from the same organization. Celebrate your most valuable asset, your employees, by nominating them for these awards:
- Spirit of Service Award – this award recognizes an employee who has performed above and beyond the call of duty and has shown extraordinary acts of kindness in the community and/or for patients, visitors, or fellow employees
- Human Resource Leadership Award – this award recognizes and celebrates a Human Resource professional who exhibits exemplary Human Resource leadership and values. Past recipients of the award include:
- 2011 Kathy Kaltved, Sanford Health
- 2012 Robert McGlone, Regional Health
- 2013 Paul Marso, Avera St. Mary’s
- 2014 Bonnie Culhane, Avera Queen of Peace
- 2015 Betsy Geiver, Sioux Falls VA Health Care System
- 2016 Lynne Hagen, Avera Health
- 2017 Kim Enebo, Avera Health
- 2018 Tracy Olson, Avera St. Luke’s Hospital
SDHHRA will select one winner for each award and pay for travel and lodging for them and a guest to the SDAHO Convention in September.
Completed forms can be mailed or scanned to address on the form.
If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Sutton at email@example.com or 605-448-1107.