SDAHO’s Post-Acute Care Conference is less than two weeks away, are you registered? Deadline line extended to April 8th. This event is a very unique conference in South Dakota, where we bring the continuum of care together to focus on topics related to nursing home, assisted living, home health and hospice. Don’t miss out on networking with your colleagues!
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s event:
- Engage with Continuum of Care Leaders. Our collective power among the healthcare continuum (nursing home, assisted living, home health, and hospice) is made greater through sharing, learning and collaboration – join us for the conversations and connections that will help us navigate the field. There’s something for everyone!
- Learn From Your Colleagues. Join interactive, solution-based sessions that will discuss hot topics in assisted living, QAPI best practices, crisis transitions and emergency preparedness across the continuum, medical director and physician involvement, and discover ideas on offering professional development opportunities to unlicensed professionals.
- Continuing Education. 7.8 Contact hours will be provided to nurses and 10.4 continuing education hours offered to social workers and nursing home administrators.
- Awesome Gifts. Attendees will have the chance to win a signed Jim “The Rookie” Morris baseball jersey, Coach purse, Amazon Echo Dot, Apple watch, portable coolers, and compact Roadtrip Rocker chair. Prizes will be awarded during the social and at the end of the conference.
- Discover Innovative Products. Interact with geriatric training tools and visit the exhibitors to learn more about the exciting services and products that support wellness, resident engagement, and technology solutions.
- Informative Educational Sessions. Industry experts will share on value-based care, regulatory updates, survey developments, C.N.A programs, reimbursement, compliance risks, managing difficult moments with residents, workforce recruitment & retention, generational workplace, dining solutions, medical director relations, emergency preparedness, QAPI, navigating COVID dollars, and much more.
The registration deadline is extended but quickly approaching and seating is limited, click here to register today.