The South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations (SDAHO) is excited to announce an exclusive resource for members, our long-term care (LTC) weekly update.
Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
In this week’s Long-Term Care weekly update
- New Healthcare Licensing System Coming Soon
- SD Incident Reporting System – Automatic Email Sent in Error
- F-Tag Waiver Guide
- PRF FUnds for Assisted Living Providers
- NHSN Revisions coming this month
- Home Health CY2023 Proposed Rule Goes to OMB
- New Home Health VBP Resources
- ACL Seeks Proposals for a New Direct Care Workforce TA Center Gran
- SNF Provider Preview Reports Now Available in CMSNet
- It’s Older Americans Month: Spread the Word!
- Nominations Open for the 2022 RWJF Award for Health Equity
- Join the Next Study Tour in Vienna
- ACL Plans to Fund a Direct Care Workforce Center
- ROI Tool for expanding HCBS partnerships
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!