SDAHO member facilities have full access to a class action Settlement Recovery Service (SRS) provided by SDAHO Enterprises endorsed partner, Managed Care Advisory Group (MCAG). MCAG represents over 1,400 hospitals today and has recovered over $260 million on behalf of healthcare organizations from previous settlements.
There is over $460 Million available via Pharma/Benefit Plan Settlements and under these cases, it is generally alleged that businesses with self-insured health plans overpaid for drugs purchased on behalf of their employees due to artificially inflated and/or stabilized prices.
The number of these opportunities in any given year varies, but there can be several available at the same time. Currently, there are three claim filing deadlines that are approaching fast:
- The EpiPen – Mylan Settlement | $264 Million |July 25, 2022 filing deadline
- The Restasis Settlement | $29.99 Million | Aug. 11, 2022 filing deadline
- The Ranbaxy Settlement | $145 Million | Oct. 11, 2022 filing deadline
Additionally, there is $5.54 Billion available via a Financial Settlement which should benefit all types of organizations.
- The Payment Card Interchange Fee Settlement | $5.54 Billion | TBD filing deadline
- This is also known as the Visa/Mastercard settlement, which reimburses organizations for the interchange fees they paid for accepting Visa or Mastercard payments from Jan. 1, 2004 to Jan. 25, 2019. This class action settlement has received final approval and the claims process will be available as soon as appeals are resolved.
MCAG does not create class actions; they continually search for class actions that have already settled and have funds available for businesses. Take comfort in relying on the nation’s largest settlement recovery firm that is filing claims for more than 200,000 companies. MCAG provides its service to SDAHO members for an all-inclusive contingent fee for any recoveries obtained for your organization.
Signing up for MCAG’s Service is Easy:
2. Enter in your business information and that’s it!
The SDAHO Enterprises Endorsed Business Partner program was established to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for our member hospitals and long-term care facilities across the healthcare continuum. The business partners selected are expected to meet high-quality standards and offer products or services which are designed to assist healthcare facilities avoid costs, recover revenue, reduce operating and capital expenses, improve management and quality, increase productivity, develop staff resources, and apply new innovative strategies.
Payment Card Settlement Disclaimer: On December 13, 2019 the Court granted final approval of the settlement filed on September 18, 2018 for the Rule 23(b)(3) Class Plaintiffs in this action. No claim forms are available at this time, and no claim-filing deadline exists. No-cost assistance will be available from the Class Administrator and Class Counsel during any claims-filing period. No one is required to sign up with any third-party service in order to participate in any settlement. For additional information regarding the status of the litigation, interested persons may visit www.paymentcardsettlement.com, the Court-approved website for this case.