Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!
In our August 15, 2022, Long-Term Care weekly update
- SD DOH OLC Partnership Newsletter
- Another South Dakota Nursing Home Closes
- Biden Administration Planning to Extend COVID Emergency Declaration
- HRSA Sends 9th Batch of Phase 4 PRF Payments (8/5)
- 2022 CAHPS Hospice Survey Training Registration Now Open
- HHS Invests Nearly $60 Million to Address Workforce Shortages and Increase Access to Health Care in Rural Communities
- HRSA FY 2022 ARP-UDS+ Awards $196,500 to 3 Health Centers in South Dakota
- SNF Reporting Deadlines
- CMS Five-Star July Refresh Explained Webinar
- LeadingAge Article with Details on Changes to SNF VBP & QRP programs in final FY2023 SNF PPS Rule
- Home Health Value-Based Purchasing: Getting Ready for 2023.
- Developing Successful Volunteer Opportunities in Dementia Programs