- Crucial Conversations for Today’s Communication Challenges
- The 3 Keys of Overcoming Burnout
- The Gap to Greatness: How to Coach Top Performers
- Courageous Humility: Leading with Resilience in these Challenging Times
- The Habits of High Performers
- Emotional Agility
- Talking in the Dark: How to Become a Better Listener
Crucial Learning is an organization that focuses on developing people. A June 2022 Crucial Learning study, found the top 5 skills employees valued most include leadership skills, interpersonal/communication skills, conflict resolution, habits/behavior change skills, and personality/character insights. However, this same study showed only 46% of organizations find value in their organization’s available training opportunities.
In maintaining with their organizational mission of helping people improve themselves, Crucial Learning hosted a summer webinar series: Bright Minds and Big Ideas. Improve personal and team performance, become a better leader, and navigate workplace challenges. These webinars are available on-demand until October 1st.
The available webinars include:
Click here for more information.
Unified Voice Newsletter
Events This Month