Our vision is to streamline connection between health care, human and social service providers to address social needs and advance health improvement among populations at higher risk and that are underserved.
- Shared social needs assessment tools such as PRAPARE (Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patients’ Assets, Risks, and Experiences), Your Current Life Situation, Accountable Health Communities, and Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Shared client records that resolve identities with Health Link (SD Health Information Exchange)
- Care plan management and closed loop referral capability
- Client access portal allowing individuals to view progress and communicate with their care team
- Access to a comprehensive resource database, AIRS (Alliance of I&R Systems) certified and curated daily by a dedicated team based in South Dakota
- Additional programs including Transportation and Better Choices, Better Health