SDAHO assists our healthcare membership in obtaining continuing education to maintain their licensure or certification. Each year SDAHO supports our members with their licensure and/or certification by offering continuing education and contact hours at conference, events, and through virtual training. SDAHO is an approved provider to offer continuing education credits for South Dakota nursing home administrators and social workers.
Some of the sessions available for continuing education credits include:
- Governance for the People Who Support the Board (3 Part Series)
- Prevention of Pressure Injuries & Effective Wound Care Programs (4 Part Series)
- Survey Readiness for Medicare-Certified Organizations
- Top 10 Employment Laws Every Manager Should Know
- Organizational Ethics in Healthcare: an Executive Perspective
- Mastering Difficult Conversations with Compassionate Confidence
To view the complete list of recorded educational offerings and continuing education credits available, click here by accessing SDAHO’s Education Portal.
In 2023, SDAHO will continue to provide opportunities for members to stay informed, receive professional development education, and maintain their licensure or certification through continuing education and contact hours. Click here to view some of the topics you can expect to see within the new year.