The South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations (SDAHO) is excited to announce an exclusive resource for members, our long-term care (LTC) weekly update.
Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
In our January 6, 2023 weekly update
- SD LTSS Therap Resources
- Updated and New COVID Treatment Information Sheets from HHS.
- CMS issues new guidance on Medicaid Unwinding
- HUD partners with HHS to provide free at-home COVID-19 test kits to Section 202 Elderly Properties
- Home Health CAHPS Team Release Quarterly Review (CTQR) Newsletter
- CMS National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call
- CMS Clarifies CY2023 Home Health Prospective Payment System Rural Add-on Policy
- MACs Send Direct Mail to Hospice Providers Regarding VBID
- IRS Increases Standard Mileage Rate for 2023 by 3 Cents Per Mile
- MACPAC Issues Report on Medicaid Nursing Home Costs Compared to Payments
- 2023 Fellowship Program for New CEOs
- Strategies to Boost Recruiting Workshop
- Reminder: Certificates of Medical Necessity & DME Information Forms Discontinued January 1
- Free Webinar January 6, 3pm CT / 4:00 PM ET: Understanding the Science Behind Boosters.
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!