Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: March 3, 2023
- Updates from Pierre
- NEW updated CMS PHE Fact Sheet (2/27)
- CMS Updates to LTC CMS Flexibilities Info Sheet (2/24/23)
- CMS Analysis Shows Shorter SNF Lengths of Stay for Certain ACOs with Waiver of 3 Day Stay
- NLRB Identifies August 2023 as Target Date to Finalize Rule on Joint-Employer Standard
- Attention public health and clinical lab personnel.
- CMS Releases Home Health PPS Payment Data in Advance of March 29 Call.
- CMS releases updated Medicaid and Medicare Enrollment Data
- CMS Releases New Exclusions for Home Health QRP
- Senate Finance Committee announces hearing on affordable housing.
- Hospice Notice: CMS State Operations Manual (SOM) Appendix M has been updated.
- Transition to iQIES
- ACTION ALERT REMINDER: Tell Congress to “Get Real on Ratios” in Nursing Homes.
- Senators Tester, Murray, Moran, and Rounds reintroduce the Expanding Veterans’ Options for Long Term Care Act.
- LeadingAge attends second roundtable with Congressman Blumenauer on hospice oversight and reform.
- New LeadingAge Workforce Snap Poll Supports LeadingAge Advocacy
- COVID Reporting Concerns Shared with CMS
- Ranking Member and Chairman of the HELP Committee Request Workforce Shortage Information
- New Research Finds Not-For-Profits Hospices Provide Better Care.
- KFF releases new brief on Medicaid Managed Care
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!