Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: October 20, 2023
- Reminder from DOH Regarding LTC Event Reporting
- SD DSS Supplemental Payments for Private Rooms
- Legislative LTC Summer Study
- CMS Announces 2024 Medicare and Medicare Advantage Premiums, Deductibles and Out of Pocket Limits.
- HHS Begins Transition of Paxlovid to Commercial Market, Protecting Medicare and Medicaid Beneficiaries.
- CMS Releases LTSS Spending Reports.
- CMS Framework for Health Equity
- Katie Smith Sloan Asks: Is Trust in Nonprofits Eroding?
- Keep Up with Your Colleagues on the Move.
- Unlocking Workforce Technology Solutions.
- Medicare Open Enrollment Kicked Off October 15.
- Registration is NOW OPEN for our 2024 SDAHO Nurse Leadership Program!!
- Article: Conundrum of Mandated Nursing Staffing Ratios
- SDAHO November Education
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!