Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: November 10, 2023
- SD DHS HCBS Rate Methodology Workgroup Update
- SD DHS Assisted Living Waiver review form
- SD DOH Partnership News & Best Practices November Newsletter
- Senator Rounds and Cramer Introduce Legislation to Address Health Care Workforce Shortages, Prioritize Merit-Based Immigration.
- Medicare Advantage Policy & Technical Changes proposed rule.
- CY 2024 ESRD and Home Health PPS Final Rules Summaries
- LeadingAge Installs New Board Chair
- LeadingAge Membership for 2024 – Sign up Today!
- November is Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- Reminder – Mark your calendars for the SDAHO legislative forums!
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!