Everyday Habits to Create a Culture of Innovation
Moving Forward: A New Focus on Patient Care 4-part Webinar Series Session 1 Overview: The greatest source of untapped energy is the innovation potential that exists inside
Moving Forward: A New Focus on Patient Care 4-part Webinar Series
The greatest source of untapped energy is the innovation potential that exists inside organizations around the world. Yet most organizations would admit they have struggled to create truly innovative cultures. This is why Natalie Painchaud and her co-authors wrote the book Eat, Sleep, Innovate. It lays out a system level way to encourage and enable people to think and act beyond the status quo. Success requires focusing on changing people’s daily habits – and then making sure they stick and scale.
- Apply the three steps to encourage and enable behavior change in an organizational context
- Inspect behavioral blockers – what people do instead of the desired behaviors
- Use behavior enablers, artifacts and nudges (BEANs) to drive habit adoption
CE’s: NHA & SW
Natalie Painchaud, Director of Learning, Innosight
Next sessions in this series:
- June 14 – Session 2: Creating an Environment of Trust through Compassion
- July 12 – Session 3: The Patient as a Consumer: How to Create Experiences Patients Actually Value
- Aug 16 – Session 4: Leading a Change-Ready, Inclusive Environment
Recordings will be available to registered participants for four weeks following each session.
Free for SDAHO Members: Sign in to the Member Portal and go to the Education Portal to register
$350 for Non-Members: To register for the full series, click here.
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST