Mindset and the Path to Excellence, Happiness and Balance
Overview: In this session, attendees will be provided with the latest information about the importance of mindset as it pertains to the choices we make on a regular basis, and how
In this session, attendees will be provided with the latest information about the importance of mindset as it pertains to the choices we make on a regular basis, and how those choices affect our productivity, happiness, and overall balance in life, personally, and professionally.
Attendees will also be provided with some simple, yet powerful skill sets and tool sets to put these life altering methodologies into action in their own lives.
Some of the items discussed will be:
- How mindset is at the heart of all our successes and failures in life.
- How to become more self-aware of and change our current mindset in any given moment.
- How to focus on the things we can influence and let go of the things we cannot.
- A simple activity to increase our awareness of the stress triggers in our life.
- Simple and powerful methods and techniques to reduce the stress and the effects of stress in our lives, in order to experience better focus, productivity, happiness, and joy.
CE’s: NHA & SW
Presenter: Henry J. Lescault, Senior Consultant, Franklin Covey
Henry Lescault has over 13 years of experience as a senior coach and consultant/facilitator with FranklinCovey. He works with a variety of clients, in both the public and private sectors, at all organizational levels (C-Suite, Senior Leadership, First Line Leaders and Staff Level employees) and has worked effectively with executives and clients from assorted Fortune 500 companies, the Federal Government, and the United States Armed Forces. Henry thoroughly enjoys facilitating in the moment to help his clients figure out and achieve their absolute best “end in mind.” He has received many accolades and
appreciations for his ability to gets results, while maintaining a sincere, holistic, and tenacious attitude. His ability to partner with clients to boost their productivity, leadership ability, communication skills, stress management, work life balance and overall effectiveness is rivaled only by his commitment to put each client’s needs first.
Registration is free for SDAHO Members and $49 for Non-Members.
Click here to register.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST