The South Dakota Healthcare Human Resource Association is seeking nominations for two awards to be presented at the SDAHO Annual Convention.
The Spirit of Service Award (nomination form) recognizes an employee who has performed above and beyond the call of duty and has shown extraordinary acts of kindness in the community and/or for patients, visitors or fellow employees.
The Human Resource Leadership Award (nomination form) recognizes and celebrates a Human Resource professional who exhibits exemplary Human Resource leadership and values. Past recipients of this award include:
- 2011 – Kathy Kaltved, Sanford Health
- 2012 – Robert McGlone, Regional Health
- 2013 – Paul Marso, Avera St. Mary’s
- 2014 – Bonnie Culhane, Avera Queen of Peace
- 2015 – Betsy Geiver Sioux Falls VA Health Care System
- 2016 – Lynne Hagen, Avera Health
Facilities are invited to nominate one or more employees from their organizations. SDHHRA will select one winner for each award and pay for travel and lodging for award winners and a guest to the SDAHO Convention in September.
Nominations must be received by July 31 and may be mailed or scanned to the address on the form. If you have any questions, please contact SDHHRA President Tracy Olson.