TOGETHER – TURN YOUR PASSION INTO POSSIBILITIES
How do you provide exceptional care and services in the face of constant change? By transforming the ardor and dedication that you have today into opportunities for tomorrow.
At SDAHO’s Post-Acute Partners In Care Conference, you’ll connect with mission-driven colleagues and learn what’s working for others, hear fresh perspectives on the most relevant and timely topics in the aging services field, explore new strategies and evolve into a stronger advocate for older adults.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the educational sessions. To view all sessions, click here
- Natural Disasters: How to Prepare for the Unthinkable
- PDPM – Looking Forward and Reflecting Back
- Seeing Challenging Behaviors as Unmet Needs
- Understanding the Rules of Participation
- Using Six Pieces of the Puzzle and Teepa Snow’s GEMSTM
- Supporting Caregiver Stress & Burnout
- Lead Yourself First: Taking Care of You so You Can Take Care of Others
- Pain Management and Approach to Complex Cases
- Survey Preparedness
Join SDAHO April 29-30, 2020, in Sioux Falls, SD at the Best Western Ramkota Plus Hotel. To register and learn more, click here