2021 is quickly approaching, do you have the required continuing education credits needed to fulfill your nursing home administrator or social work license?
SDAHO is committed to helping social workers and nursing home administrators meet their professional development needs. In doing so, SDAHO has developed several on-demand webinars, which are easily accessible through SDAHO’s Learning Hub. Over 40 hours of healthcare specific continuing education content is available.
Example of sessions include:
- Difficult Conversations and Ethical Considerations for Patients with Terminal Illness
- COVID-19 and Infection Control
- Medical Marijuana and CBD in Senior Living
- Professional Boundaries
- Tips for Providing Dementia Care
- Using Root Cause Analysis or Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for your Plan of Correction