Each week, through our website and Unified Voice Newsletter, will will provide an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
In our May 30, 2022 Long-Term Care weekly update
- SD DOH Public Health Lab Division 6.2 Packaging and Shipping Infectious Substances Class
- SDAHO Comment Letter to CMS Regarding SNF PPS Proposed rule
- White House Releases Mental Health Fact Sheet
- Department of Labor Reports job openings at record highs.
- VA Seeks Nominees for Advisory Committee on Rural Health.
- States Use Appendix K and Emergency Waivers to Support HCBS in Response to COVID-19
- HHS Launches Office of Environmental Justice
- Medicare solvent until 2028 with no major COVID impact
- Introduction of the Connecting Rural Telehealth to the Future Act
- COVID Funding
- Senators Release Draft Mental Health Care Telehealth Proposal
- Us Against Alzheimer’s Launches Free Brain Health Academy
- Leading Medicaid out of Emergency and Into Its Future
- Registration is now open for the SDAHO 2022 Rural Health Leaders Conference
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!