Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: January 27, 2023
- Updates from Pierre
- Provider and Supplier Compliance Education Through Quality in Focus (QIF) Trainings
- NHPCO Hospice Program Integrity Recommendations
- All veterans are eligible for free emergency suicide care.
- New CDC Resources for Enhanced Barrier Precautions
- CDC Early Release MMWR Shows Bivalent Booster Provides Additional Protection Against New Variants.
- Senator Barrasso Leads Bipartisan Letter to CMS on Staffing Ratios.
- 2023 Fellowship Program for New CEOs
- Letter to CMS: Do Not Post Citations Under IDR/IIDR.
- Recorded Roundtable Discussion on Natural Disasters and Dementia Caregivers.
- LeadingAge Meets with Office of Management & Budget to Advocate on OSHA Rule.
- Improving Nursing Home Quality: Jasmine Travers, Alice Bonner, Isaac Longobardi, and Mike Wasserman PODCAST
- SAVE THE DATE for the Annual Post-Acute Care Conference – April 12-13 in Sioux Falls.