Registration is open for SDAHO’s 2023 Annual Convention, September 20-22, 2023!
For the past 97 years, SDAHO has been working towards advancing healthy communities in South Dakota through a unified voice across the health care continuum. The tradition continues as we bring together hundreds of interdisciplinary healthcare colleagues from across South Dakota to network, learn, and celebrate healthcare at SDAHO’s 97th Annual Convention, Sept. 20-22 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
SDAHO, in collaboration with the affiliated societies, are excited to share a diverse agenda, covering topics within the areas of leadership, human resources, finance, quality, social work, long-term care, and health information.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Keynote: ‘How to Ignite Commitment and Keep Top Talent in the New Age of Work’, Joe Mull, Leadership and Retention Expert
- The Demographic Drought: Bridging the Gap in our Labor Force, Ron Hetrick
- Qualities of an Effective Team
- Importance of Financial Stability in Healthcare Organizations
- The Truth about Crisis Prevention and De-escalation
- 2023 SD Healthcare Compensation & Benefits Survey, Gallagher
- Behavioral Healthcare: Approaches to Increase Value for the Organization and Meet Community Needs
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare – Transparency and Safety
- Closing Keynote: ‘Richest Man in Town’, VJ Smith
Advancing South Dakota’s health care includes you and your active involvement! Bring your colleagues and plan to attend SDAHO’s largest health care event!
Click here to learn more and register.