The ABCs of Grants Management Part 2
Overview: This is the second of three sessions on grants management. This session is focused on the pre-award process and how to successfully prepare a grant application. Objectives At the conclusion of the
This is the second of three sessions on grants management. This session is focused on the pre-award process and how to successfully prepare a grant application.
At the conclusion of the session, attendees will:
- Have a basic understanding of the pre award process
- Identify key items, requirements in funding announcements
- Have a general understanding of the Uniform Grant Guidance and its impact on the pre-award process
- Value of having a team approach, leadership buy in for successful submission
- Resources, tools to use to develop a competitive application
- Awareness of national associations that offer trainings, resources
Becky Heisinger, Director of Quality Integration, SDAHO
Becky Heisinger, Director of Quality Integration at SDAHO, has over 14 years of grant management experience. She has managed federal, federal pass through, state and private foundation grants covering the full life cycle from pre award to closeout. She currently manages SDAHO grants totaling close to $2 million in funding. She earned her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Sioux Falls, is certified as Project Management Professional and Certified Grants Management Specialist.
Free for SDAHO Members: Sign in to the Member Portal and go to the Education Portal to register
$49 for Non-Members: Click here to register
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST