A free on-demand webinar sponsored by American Nurses Association (ANA).
As you move along your journey as an up and coming nurse leader, some of your challenges may come from within. You may even wonder if you can do the work necessary to change and grow in your role.
This on-demand webinar is led by Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, our premier speaker on up and coming nurse leader topics. Content will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to develop the leader mindset that will power your rise as a nurse leader.
- Change — why is it so hard and how to not let these challenges stop you.
- The most important changes you need to make to be a successful nurse leader: Essential practices and ways of being better to lead others.
- Self-reflection, self-awareness, and goals: How to create a growth mindset.
- Dealing with emotional responses: Key strategies for developing a leader mindset.
- Leading the way – are you ready for that next opportunity?
Attendance is free for both ANA members and non-members.
Click here to register.
Important information: A viewing link will be emailed to all registrants on or about November 21, 2022, so you may view the on demand webinar at your convenience. Register now to receive 24/7 access to this webinar. Registration closes on December 16, 2022 at 1 pm EST.