Executive Leadership Summit 5-part Series
Register Here *This series is part of the SDAHO 2021 Education Package
*This series is part of the SDAHO 2021 Education Package – check with your facility to see if you are registered for the package*
SDAHO and other state hospital associations are collaborating to bring hospital and health system leaders an exciting executive leadership engagement opportunity in partnership with the Executive Speakers Bureau.
- April 29 – Telemedicine Post COVID-19: Hospital at Home and Expansion of Technology
- June 3 – Diversity and Inclusion: Moderated Q&A Session
- June 17 – Supply Chain Excellence in the Post-Pandemic World
- July 15 – The Emotional Impact of COVID-19: Leading Your Team and Culture Past the Collective COVID PTSD to an Emotionally-Healthy Workplace
- Aug 19 – Rural Healthcare Delivery in Recovery
Registration for this series is per connection needed at a facility. This allows multiple staff members to participate in the education using one connection. Prior registration is required to ensure connection information and applicable materials are distributed prior to the webinars. The registration fee for this series is $149 per SDAHO Member facility /$199 per non-member facility. CE’s: 5.0 contact hours are available for NHA & SW.
Click here for more information
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST